IN THE MYSTICAL KINGDOM OF OLD VYNTERRA AND ITS SURROUNDING TERRITORIES, ALL MAGIC HAS BEEN BANNED FOR CENTURIES, WITH MAGICAL BEINGS FORCED TO LIVE APART FROM HUMAN LANDS.
But when a group of adventurous friends encounter a mesmerizing forest while playing a daring game, and one of their own vanishes without a trace, they begin to suspect the forest may contain a mysterious power.
Amid increasingly deadly threats and the shocking return of long-extinct, terrifying creatures, the lifelong companions must work together to stay alive, find their lost friend, and unravel the ancient, dark mystery hiding in the Forest of Arrows.
In this spellbinding fantasy, V.F. Sharp takes readers of all ages on an exhilarating and mystifying adventurer filled with rich history, exciting twists and turns and colorful characters. The Forest of Arrows, The Prince of Old Vynterra is the first in a planned trilogy.
Order you a signed copy from this bookstore's website!
The Forest of Arrows was on the local news of KRQE 13! VF Sharp was asked about the soon to be trilogy and talked about her then-upcoming book signing at Barnes and Noble Coronado. Click photo to watch!
VF Sharp has been motivationally speaking since December of 2018. She has spoken to as many as 200 women, to entire schools ranging in all grades as well as single classrooms.
She has shared on different areas, including what God has done in her life, as well as pushing through the negative to accomplish your dreams. Both of those, she gives testimony of her own life as she hopes to inspire through it, while sharing her trials through health and opposition.
Look below for upcoming events.
If you are interested in booking an event, fill out form below with all the information and VF will get right back to you!
* A Touch of Rust Market ~ 9, 9am-4pm
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 13, 14
* GrapeVine Market ~ 16, 10am-4pm
* Kroger in Bartonville ~ 20, 21
* GrapeVine Market ~ 23, 10am-4pm
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 27, 28
* GrapeVine Market ~ 30, 10am-4pm
* B&N Denton, TX
May 21, 2pm-4pm
* B&N Coronado Mall, NM
Nov 16, 2019 1pm-3pm
* B&N Coronado Mall, NM
~First Book Signing~SOLD OUT!!!
July 27, 2019 2pm-4pm
* School of Dreams Academy, K-12th grade January 25, 2022
* Dennis Chavez Elementary, K-6th grade March 6, 2020
* School of Dreams Academy, K-12th grade March 5, 2020~
* Alice King Community School 4th&5th grade ~ March 2, 2020
* Belen High School, 9th-12th grade February 5, 2020
* Katherine Gallegos Elementary, K-6th grade, Dec 2019
* Kroger in Denton ~ 3, 4
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 10, 11
* Kroger in Denton ~ 31
* March 29~The Forest of Arrows~
!!!Book one's Birthday!!!
* Public Speaking @School of Dreams Academy~ 25, K-12th grade
* Kroger events cancelled due to health issues.
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 6, 7
~JANUARY 14 ~ PUBLISHING BOOK 2!!~
* Kroger in Denton ~ 20, 21, 22
* Kroger in Bartonville ~ 27
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 2, 3
* Denton High School Craft Show ~ 4, 7am-4pm
* Kroger in Flower Mound ~ 9, 10, 11
* Kroger in Denton ~ 16, 17, 18
* Kroger in Denton ~ 20
* Kroger in Denton ~ 4, 5, 6
* Kroger in Denton ~ 13
* Kroger in Bartonville ~ 18, 19, 20
George RR Martin's Beastly Books Interview
* July 26, 2020 ~ Interview & book signing at George RR Martin's Beastly Books bookstore.
**Ticketed event** 4pm-6pm
* Calvary Chapel New Harvest ~ July 7, 2021 ~Public speaking event for middle school & high school youth group.
* Calvary Chapel New Harvest ~ Aug 23, 2019 ~Women's event 150-200 women
* March 19, 2020
Guest on 'All the Things' podcast
* June 11, 2019
Guest on 'Milk and Honey' podcast
* KRQE Albuquerque, NM November 11, 2019
* Aug 15, 2020 10am-2pm ~Title Wave Books Author's market place
* Aug 17, 2019 3pm ~Organic Books book signing
* May 4, 2019 11am-12pm~ Page 1 Books Author's market place
IN A LAND WHERE MAGIC IS FORBIDDEN, AN ANCIENT EVIL HAS RETURNED
Be the first to get updates on VF Sharp's books!
Will get back to you at earliest convenience